The Author's Introduction


Starting from here, I will describe the experience that I will never forget. My name is Deby Lara Sucia. M, one of the students from the University of Widya Gama Mahakam Samarinda, Indonesia and my major is English Language Education in 2016. On the occasion we have given the Uuniversity and the support of my Family, Lecturers, and Sea-Teacher friends and friends who others I could join Batch 7's Sea-Teacher Program for almost a month in the Philippines, Philipphine Normal University Visayas in Cadiz city and Philippine Normal University in Manila. This blog intends to keep the memories that I have gained whether it is experience or knowledge, and hopes to share this blog with you readers who can take lessons and can be an encouragement in terms of learning for all of us. Thank you very much to all parties concerned, and I am sorry if there is a lack of my work and my words. Hopefully the Sea-Teacher program from SEAMEO will run smoothly in the future to become a place of opportunity for students who want to develop their skills. Hope you enjoy it readers :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Demonstration and Closing Program in PNU Visayas

Dinagsa Festival and Paint Color

Observe, Demonstration, and Closing Program in PNU Manila