Permission to DepED School

2nd week on January 18, 2019, we and the PNU Visayas went to the DepED School visit to ask permission to observe and teach in public school. There are West 1 Elementary School, West 2 Elementary School, and East 1 Elementary School. I was placed in West 1 Elementary School, because I would teach grade 2 elementary school level with English subjects which during observation until the final demonstration accompanied by my buddy from the first day until the program finished. My buddy and I from the same major was sent from the PNUV to us, so each of us has a buddy. Right on January 21, 2019, I began observing at West 1 for a week.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Demonstration and Closing Program in PNU Visayas

Dinagsa Festival and Paint Color

Observe, Demonstration, and Closing Program in PNU Manila